Preparing your registration
How to prepare your registration?
- Before you start, please have the following documents available in pdf and jpg format:
- CV in English
- CV in French
- Cover letter
- Work certificates
- Latest settlement from unemployment fund / Accident insurance
- AVS/AHV number
- Contact details from your counsellor (Name, Surname, City, Phone number, Email)
- Ask your advisor for your status (LACI, LACI 59D, RI, SRP or AI).
- Please allow at least 15 minutes for registration.
Are you eligible to apply?
Please confirm your eligibility by answering all of these questions (check each box).
- Are you registered at the unemployment insurance, to the Revenu d'insertion (RI), to the Hospice général (HG) or to the Assurance invalidité (AI) in Switzerland?
- Has your counsellor (ORP, CSR, HG or AI) approved your application to the programme offered by Syni?
- Do you have a university degree or several years of professional experience?
- Do you have good command of English?
- Do you have a keen interest in international affairs or in issues of public interest?
Do you not meet all the requirements? Contact us.