Preparing your registration
How to prepare your registration?
- Before you start, please have the following documents available in pdf and jpg format:
- CV in English
- CV in French
- Cover letter
- Work certificates
- Latest settlement from unemployment fund / Accident insurance
- AVS/AHV number
- Contact details from your counsellor (Name, Surname, City, Phone number, Email)
- Ask your advisor for your status (LACI, LACI 59D, RI, SRP or AI).
- Please allow at least 15 minutes for registration.
Due to the quotas allocated to us, we can no longer accept applications from candidates with LACI status registered in ORPs in the canton of Vaud and Geneva, until may 4th.
Are you eligible to apply?
Please confirm your eligibility by answering all of these questions (check each box).
- Are you registered at the unemployment insurance, to the Revenu d'insertion (RI), to the Hospice général (HG) or to the Assurance invalidité (AI) in Switzerland?
- Has your counsellor (ORP, CSR, HG or AI) approved your application to the programme offered by Syni?
- Do you have a university degree or several years of professional experience?
- Do you have good command of English?
- Do you have a keen interest in international affairs or in issues of public interest?
Do you not meet all the requirements? Contact us.